Friday, December 25, 2009

09-12-25 Christmas Day, 2009 proclamation - on false hostpitalizations.

Dear Mr A:

Thanks for your note.  I was surprised to receive a number of similar notes from attorneys in response to my message. It was an entirely unexpected response. It indicated that the practice was much more common across the US than I ever expected.

In my opinion, the practice, was straight out of the USSR's KGB cookbook.

I propose the language below for the proclamation:

CHRISTMAS DAY, 2009 PROCLAMATION
We,  health-care and legal professionals, whose names appear below, rebuke false holding of any person in a hospital, particularly in a psychiatric ward, and we also rebuke any health-care or legal professional who may lend their hand to the practice - as a way of covering up false imprisonment of persons who publicly complained of widespread corruption of judges.


Any comments would be gratefully appreciated.  Any individuals who support the proclamation, please return this email note to me, stating in the subject line:
I am a health care/legal professional (select the applicable), and I agree to have my name/my initials (select which one) added to the Christmas day, 2009 proclamation.

I would like to reach a target of 100 by the end of the day, any recipients who support the move, please forward to friends in the professions.

In the final published proclamation, only names/initials (as selected) would be shown. 

Truly,
[]
Joseph Zernik
http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/
Patriotic pics of sharon stone, beyonce knowles, and charlize theron,
To be added soon- deep house music!



At 07:30 25/12/2009, you wrote:

I am a medical professional and also an engineer. I have attempted to speak out against judicial corruption and court sponsored money laundering. I have also spoken out against the use of psychiatry to falsely prosecute innocent people. 
 _______________

I. The Usual
[][]
IN SHORT - KOZINSKI MUST RESIGN!
[][]

"This case should demonstrate that the FBI will pursue all allegations of judicial corruption vigorously, as public corruption violations are among the most serious of all criminal conduct and can tear at the fabric of a democratic society," said John F. Pikus, special agent in charge of the Albany division, in a prepared statement.  

No comments: