SEEKING ADDITIONAL MEMBERS FOR A GROUP OF SCAM-VICTIMS OF THE LOS ANGELES SUPERIOR COURT
One factor, often ignored, of central significance, is that the case that originated the jailing of Atty Richard Fine, was real-estate related - Marina v LA County (BC109420)
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:24:52 -0700
To: "Stop Crimes"
From: joseph zernik
Subject: Re: Urgent! - Housing Scams and US Attorneys Firing Scandal (100 Evidences of Real Estate Escrow Scam)
If sounds familiar. If you are writing regarding events at the Superior Court of California , County of Los Angeles, please contact me directly.
I was/am in a similar position, two banks, escrow company, title company, were involved.
a) USC CREDIT UNION
b) UNION BANK
c) UNITED TITLE
d) MARA ESCROW - a subsidiary of - OLD REPUBLIC TITLE INSURANCE HOLDING CO
e) PACIFIC MORTGAGE CONSULTANTS - in their multiplicity of DBAs.
f) COUNTRYWIDE FINANCIAL CORPORATION (CFC) - alleged racketeering with Sandor Samuels as the central figure.
g) BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION (BAC)- alleged racketeering, again - with Sandor Samuels as the central figure.
Sandor Samuels - Associate General Counsel - Bank of America Corporation
Alleged central racketeering figure in Southern California
The central Pillar of the Bet Tzedek Trio
Atty SANDOR SAMUELS , Atty DAVID PASTERNAK , Judge TERRY FRIEDMAN
Communications with my banks were kept secret from me, and were based on no legal records AT ALL.
I talked with the Escrow Officer, and then she backed out, refused to cooperate with the court scam. Then the court purported to issue an Indemnity Agreement for future criminalities to the escrow company, as part of efforts to coerce escrow to collude.
You are not likely to be able to secure any Equal Protection. However, please try to document the events in as much details as possible. Also, please insist on issuing Crime Reports by local police, even if they do not investigate any of the crimes. and try to document their refusal in as many ways as possible...
We are trying to put together a group of 10 who faced similar alleged abuse by the LA Superior Court and Local, State, and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies, and then go abroad to an International Human Rights Court, We are not far from that target. In particular we are interested in Real Estate related cases.
Admission conditions for this elite group:
1) Full documentation of the legal actions - including Registers of Actions (Docket) and a complete set of Minute Orders and Written Orders, Judgments, Ruling, Writs.
2) Deceleration under penalty of perjury - best if prepared with attorney.
3) Detailed Narrative.
4) Photos would be nice too.
Please follow additional notes at: http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/
At 04:15 PM 10/20/2009, you wrote:On 10/15/2009, our bank placed a hold on our account. We requested a copy of the legal documents from the bank but were told to get it from the Sheriff's office.
Sheriff's Office told us they do not have a copy of 1) Writ of Execution, 2) Notice of Levy. In fact, they do not even have a file opened. This is inconsistent with CCP 699.080 (b) which states:
When we checked the court records, the original Writ of Execution does not have the seal of the State of California, does not have any signature of the clerk and does not even have a Court File Stamp on it.
- "CCP 699.080 (b) - Before levying under the writ of execution, the registered process server shall deposit a copy of the writ with the levying officer and pay the fee provided by Section 26721 of the Government Code."Please contact FBI and our Attorney General Eric holder and Jerry Brown to investigate this case. Neither the Bank nor the Sheriff can give us the following basic info:
1) Who is the levying officer? (Do you see his/her signature?)
2) What is the levying officer file number?
3) What is his/her badge number?
4) Who authorized the levy? (Do you see his/her signature?)
5) Who is the clerk? (Do you see his/her signature?)
6) Who is the registered process server? (Do you see his/her signature?)
7) Do you see the Court file stamp on the documents?
8) Do you see the Seal of the State of California?
9) What is the Straw Seller's physical address?The writ issued on 10/13/2009 by the lower court is improper and invalid for the following reasons:
1) Straw Seller's bogus out-of-state judgment was procured by fraud. It is VOID and cannot be enforced.
2) There is an oral argument hearing on 11/13/2009 for our Appeal case. Since there is an appeal pending for this case and there is no final money judgment, NO levy should be placed per CCP 699.080(a)(8) and CCP 700.190(a).
3) The lower court Judge #4 has a history of conducting secret hearings and issuing secret orders while this case is on appeal.
4) According to online Court records, the lower court conducted an Ex-Parte hearing on 10/13/2009 and issued a writ of execution while this case is on Appeal. This Ex-Parte hearing was conducted without a 24 hour notice. Note: 10/12/2009 is not a court day because it is a court holiday (Columbus Day).
"CRC 3.1203(a) requires notice to all parties no later than 10:00 a.m. the court day before the ex parte appearance"
5) In addition, Straw Seller's Ex Parte Motion was never served on us. The court records show that the Certificate of Mailing for the Ex Parte Motion was not signed and has no mailing address of the sender.
Since the registered process server did not comply with CCP699.080, the levy is ineffective and the levying officer is not required to perform any duties under the writ and must issue a release for any property sought to be levied upon, according to CCP699.080(e).
We need your help to contact appropriate authority to straighten out this mess. Hopefully your help will restore the public trust in our judicial system. Also, please contact our Congress to continue the investigation of US Attorneys Firing Scandal to protect the public from housing scams.