1) The Superior Court of California, County of Los Angeles (SUSTAIN),
2) US District Court, Los Angeles (PACER & CM/ECF), and
3) Los Angeles Sheriffs Department (INMATE INFORMATION CENTER).
Given such widespread lack of integrity in CMSs of the justice system, preliminary survey was conducted of the CMS of a related agency - the catalog of the Los Angeles County Law Library:
- The online catalog of the Los Angeles County Law Library was queried for California Code.
- The hit list included 1323 entries.
- List of the first 100 hits was printed to file.
- The full listing of about 10 entries was examined no obvious deficiencies in integrity were found.
- Call numbers appeared on all entries and appeared correctly issued.
- No fictitious data entries were identified.
- No deliberately misleading, invalid entries, were identified.
On the background of the near perfect catalog of the Law Library, the appearance of sloppiness in CMSs of the courts and the jail appeared suspect. It is proposed that no sloppiness at all was involved in any of these fallacious CMSs, but in fact they reflected widespread corruption of the judges of Los Angeles County, California.
Dated January11, 2010.
Los Angeles County, California
Patriotic pics of Sharon Stone, Beyonce' Knowles, and Charlize Theron,
Coming soon- deep house music!
1) Data survey of the Los Angeles County Law Library online catalog, query for "California Code":