Last Visited February 13, 2010
It gets tough getting new flags, but here we got a surprise guest... Welcome Burkina Faso!
Last Visited February 13, 2010
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 03:05:20 -0800
From: joseph zernik
Subject: First Step in a 12 Step Program: Admit that we need outside help... 420 connoisseurs, Rock-n-Roll fans, UFO experts, Porn stars, whatever works...
Produce as detailed as possible evidence of corruption of police, the sheriff, the county, the Los Angeles Superior Court judges, US District Court judges, and go to Human Rights Court outside the US.
Any way you know to get attention abroad is key to success. Think Guantanamo Bay. We who live in the US could protest until we would have been blue in the face. It made no difference at all. However, international protest made Obama make it his first Presidential directive, and probably what got him the Nobel Prize.
Think international... Try to communicate with like-minded persons in other countries.. 420 connoisseurs, Rock-n-Roll fans, UFO experts, porn stars... whatever works...
We need outside help, admitting it is like First Step in a 12 Step program...
At 06:05 PM 2/12/2010, Kirk wrote:
Here's a thought (oh, no) What's the procedure to get a grand jury investigation initiated? It has to go through the courts, huh? Okay, plan B, uh, I'm still working on plan B.
--- On Fri, 2/12/10, joseph zernik
- From: joseph zernik
- Subject: Refusal of LA County Ombudsman to accept complaint in re: Large-scale False Imprisonments by Sheriff Lee Baca, including, but not limited to false hospitalization of Richard Fine, and refusal of Sheriff Lee Baca to provide honest, valid, responses to complaints on such matters.
- To: "Stephanie Maxberry"
- Date: Friday, February 12, 2010, 2:26 PM
- Stephanie Maxberry
- Ombudsman, County of Los Angeles
- Response within 2 business days was kindly requested.
- Dear Ombudsman Maxberry:
- What is implied in your response, is that as long as the Sheriff's Department fails/refuses to issue the relevant form, regardless of my numerous complaints to the Sheriff's Department, you would refuse to look at the matter, referenced above.
- As stated previously, numerous notices were posted at the Sheriff's Department facilities, which spelled out that the address for complaints against the Sheriff's Department was the Office of the Ombudsman. None of these public notices stated any of complaint procedures that you described below.
- I request your clarifications on the issues below:
- 1) Could you please reference the authority that was the foundation for your statements below?
- 2) Could you please clarify if indeed my reading of your message was correct, and you refuse to review my complaints because the Sheriff's Department failed/refused to issue the correct form to me?
- 3) Could you please clarify whether the multiple public notices posted in Sheriff's facilities instructing persons to file complaints, if any, directly to your office, without any mention of the procedure that you stated below, were posted with knowledge and consent of your office?
- Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated,
- Dated: February 12, 2010
- La Verne, County of Los Angeles, California Joseph H Zernik, PhD
- By: ______________
- JOSEPH H ZERNIK
- PO Box 526, La Verne, CA 91750
- Blog: http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/
- Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/Free_the_Rampart_FIPs
- 1) LA County Supervisors
- 2) Media
- 3) US Government agencies and NGOs
- At 01:19 PM 2/12/2010, LA County Ombudsman Maxberry wrote:
- Hello Dr. Zernik,
- I wanted to explain to you in more detail how the complaint process works. After a complaint is filed, the person receives a letter from the Sheriff Department stating the matter is being investigated and a copy of their complaint on a form entitled, Watch Commander’s Service Comment Report. In the upper right hand corner of this form is a 5 or 6 digit number that can be referenced when calling or writing about the complaint. At the conclusion of the complaint process, the person receives another letter informing him/her of the outcome.
- The Office of Ombudsman is independent from the Sheriff Department. We are responsible for reviewing the complaints to ensure that thorough investigations are conducted. If someone is dissatisfied with the outcome of his/her complaint, they contact us.
- Note: This is an personnel/administrative process. The complainant is not entitled to a copy of the investigation.
- If someone wants to sue the Sheriff Department, the Office of Ombudsman recommends they speak with an attorney. If someone wants a copy of Sheriff Department records they need to subpoena them through the court process.
- If you have additional questions, please let me know.
- Note: The Office of Ombudsman is closed on Monday, February 15, 2010 in observance of President’s Day.
- Stephanie S. Maxberry
- Community and Senior Services
- of Los Angeles County
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 00:54:41 -0800
To: "Michael D . Antonovich"
From: joseph zernik
Subject: 10-02-13 Kindly requesting notice of the Honorable Michael Antonovich, LA County Supervisor, to complaints filed and/or re-filed with Sheriff Lee Baca, and requests for help from office of Ombudsman Maxberry.
Cc: "1st District: Gloria Molina" , "2nd District Mark Ridley-Thomas" , "3rd District Zev Yaroslavsky", "4th District Don Knabe", "5th District Michael D. Antonovich"
10-02-13 Kindly requesting notice of the Honorable Michael Antonovich, LA County Supervisor, to complaints filed and/or re-filed with Sheriff Lee Baca, and requests for help from office of Ombudsman Maxberry.
TO the Honorable Michael Antonovich, Supervisor, Los Angeles County;
Dear Supervisor Antonovich:
As always, I am grateful for your previous help in matters raised in my complaints to Sheriff Lee Baca. Absent your assistance I had been unable to get any written response at all. I therefore further kindly request that you please take notice of complaints filed and re-filed now, together with requests for help by Office of the Ombudsman, following generous offer of help by Ombudsman Maxberry:
COMPLAINT #1: False arrest and booking data for the falsely hospitalized Attorney
Richard Fine, which the Sheriffs Department refused to correct.
COMPLAINT #2: False or Missing Information Regarding Arrest and Booking of
Numerous Inmates Held by the Sheriffs Department
COMPLAINT #3: False Hospitalizations With No Probable Medical Cause, Appearing As
Cover Up For False Imprisonments.
COMPLAINT #4: Alleged widespread corruption in bail/bond operations
Surely, you realize that I have taken substantial personal risks, and numerous threats on my life have been issued in recent years, directly, or indirectly. Attention of your good offices to these matters would therefore also reassure me of the safety of my ongoing residence in Los Angeles County, California.
Dated: February 13, 2010
La Verne, County of Los Angeles, California
Joseph H Zernik, PhD
By: ______________ JOSEPH H ZERNIK PO Box 526, La Verne, CA 91750
Blog: http://inproperinla.blogspot.com/ Scribd: http://www.scribd.com/Free_the_Rampart_FIPs