10-06-04 ACLU Objects to Federal Bureau of Prisons "Communication Management Units"
 09-12-17 Rampart-FIPs (Falsely Imprisoned Persons) - Review
 09-09-29 American Police Force Corporation Takes Over Small Town Police Force and Prisoner-Less Jail
Internment Camps in the United StatesMany people think that talk of American "internment camps" is just paranoid conspiracy mongering, but such camps have played a significant role in government activity for more than 200 years.
- Indian Final Solution — This is about the forcible eviction of the Cherokee from their Eastern homelands to internment camps, later to be called "reservations", in the Western states. Similar stories can be told about most native American tribes.
- American Indian Reservations and Trust Areas — Official documentation on current reservation system.
- Policing on American Indian Reservations: A Report to the National Institute of Justice, Stewart Wakeling, Miriam Jorgensen, Susan Michaelson, Manley Begay, et al.
- Internment Records of Confederate Soldiers in the American Civil War
- The Pacification Of The Philippines, Chapter 3 of The U.S. Army And Irregular Warfare.
- Uprising of '34 — In 1934 there was a strike of U.S. textile workers. The response of the U.S. government was to call out the National Guard to round them up and put them in internment camps. This is the transcript of the POV program on PBS on this episode in U.S. history. See Press Clippings and Transcript and a commentary.
- The Japanese-American Internment of 1942-45 — Suspected of disloyalty, they were rounded up and confined for the duration of World War II.
- Internment in the United States during World War II, December 7, 1941 - July 1948 — German and Italian nationals were interned as well.
- Japanese Internment During World War II — Another collection of links on this episode.
- A Psychohistorical Analysis of the Japanese American Internment, by Alison Dundes Renteln — Academic study.
- Korematsu v. U.S., 323 U.S. 214 — The U.S. Supreme Court ruled Japanese internment constitutional, and although the trial verdict was later overturned, the Supreme Court decision has not been.
- A National ID System: Big Brother's Solution to Illegal Immigration — Cato Institute policy analysis of this proposal that has grave implications for civil liberties for illegal immigrants, who are systematically interned without trial, as well as for others.
- Abstract of The United States Civil Disturbance Plan 55-2, Operation Garden Plot.
- Operation Garden Plot — Result of FOIA inquiry, image files.
- Gulag Amerika: State-by-State Index — Compilation of links.
- FEMA and PDD-25 — Introduction to the relationship between the two.
- Project Megiddo — Document from FBI site, now on ours, detailing their plans for suppressing civil dissent.
- NWO Intelligence Update — Sell DOD government manual, Operation Garden Plot.
- Operation Garden Plot, Joint Task Force Los Angeles (JTF-LA) — From Federation of American Scientists (FAS).
- Operation Cable Splicer, a sub-plan of Operation Garden Plot, by Army civil affairs groups — Investigator's report.
- Do Hamdi and Padilla Need Company?, by Anita Ramasastry — Findlaw article on these detention cases.
- Ashcroft Internment Camps Threat to Citizenry, by Charles Levendosky, Casper Star-Tribune
- Internment, at Whose Florida — Links to numerous articles.
- Welcome to Hell: The Bush administration plans internment camps for citizens, by Scott Loughrey
- Camps For Citizens: Ashcroft's Hellish Vision, by Jonathan Turley, first appeared in Los Angeles Times
- Comments on the Hamdi and Padilla cases, by Glenn Reynolds, author of Free to Die for their Country: The Story of the Japanese American Draft Resisters in World War II.
- What's Next... Concentration Camps?, by Anis Shivani, Counterpunch.
- General Ashcroft's Detention Camps, by Nat Hentoff, The Village Voice.
- Plans for Civilian Internment: Stalag 17 American Style, by Mary Louise.