Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015-01-14 Partying in Zurich

2015-01-14 Partying in Zurich
=======================
Having to kill time before my flight to Berlin, I wandered into the shopping mall. The only open business was Peek and Kloppenburg with large "Sale" signs. Entering, I was surprised to find two lines of young ladies offering drinks.... smile emoticon
The Maitre D approached me and asked "Do you have an invitation?"
"No", I answered.
"Well, we have a shopping party", he said, "and you are now invited. Here is a shopping bag for your", offering me a typical cheap cloth shopping bag.
I must admit I went a bit wild on the sparkling white wine, but still being totally drunk, none of the items matched my taste AND my financial abilities.
Walking out, the security system buzzed... The same Maitre D arrived, and asked me to view my jacket. He found nothing... then he said, "Since you bought nothing, we will have to take back you shopping bag."
I gave him back the shopping bag and a parting hug, happy they did not decide to retroactively charge me for the drinks...

No comments: