Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2016-11-08 How the hack did my email regarding Rafi Rotem and the corrupt Israeli courts get into the Podeta email of WIkileaks?





Towards the end of the court farce of Israeli whistle-blower Rafi Rotem, I was googling today on Rotem's records, which I uploaded over the years.
And then, surprise!
I find an email from myself to myself, regarding Rotem, in the Podesta email archive...
Any explanation would be greatly appreciated.
P.S.  I have previously contributed documents to Wikileaks, but not this kind.  Usually it is much more serious reports. This is a general public release...

2016-11-08 ויקיליקס, רפי רותם, שחיתות השופטים, והבחירות לנשיאות בארה"ב
===============
אודה לכל מי שיכול להסביר: היום, לקראת סוף הפארסה בתביעה הפלילית נגד רותם, חיפשתי ברשת מסמכים שהעליתי במשך השנים בנושא. להפתעתי, מצאתי דוא"ל מעצמי לעצמי בעניין רפי רותם ושחיתות השופטים בישראל באתר ויקיליקס - תחת הדלפת ויקיליקס של הדוא"ל של ראש מערכת הבחירות של קלינטון - מר פודסטה!
נכון שבמשך השנים הדלפתי מסמכים לויקיליקס, אבל לא מסמכים כאלה... ואיך זה קשור למר פודסטה? 
_____________
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/57120

2014-10-07 Rafi Rotem, Judge Shoshana Almagor, and medieval-digital corruption of the Israeli courts // רפי רותם, השופטת שושנה אלמגור, ושחיתות ימי-ביניימית דיגיטלית בבתי המשפט


No comments: